Money manager tools facilitate efficient asset management by applying a double entry accounting system. It records our regular account statements and deposits our money into our account when considering our income as input. The budget management function shows our expenses by a graph so that we can quickly see the amount of our spending against our budget and make appropriate financial inferences.
The credit or debit card management function is vital in this context. For example, if we enter a settlement date, we can see the payment invoice method and outstanding payment in the asset tab. Furthermore, a budgeting app helps us arrange the automatic debit by connecting our card with our savings bank account.
Importance Of Using An Online Expense Managing Platform:
1. Tracking Expenses:
- It helps us to track income and expenditure by splitting transactions.
- It helps record all items in a single transaction with different categories and amounts.
- An online budget tool is essential to track all our recurring expenses or income.
- We can handle multiple accounts and take a picture of the receipt from the platform.
- Nowadays, tracking our income tax, car mileage, debts, and credit card statements is very straightforward.
2. Budget Organizing:
- A virtual expense manager is a one-stop platform for organizing bills by week, month, and year according to the different categories.
- It can schedule payments and keep a close monitor on all the recurring charges.
- We can quickly prepare our daily, weekly, monthly and yearly budget with the progress bar available on the budgeting app.
- Calendar view and calendar budget forecasting are essential to track daily or monthly expenditure patterns.
3. Report Preparing:
- It allows us to search our expenses by categories, subcategories, payer or payee, payment methods, status, description, tag, etc.
- We can prepare our reports in HTML, CSV, Excel, and PDF files.
- Moreover, users can easily import or export account activities and email their expense reports for print.
- A finance manager tool helps prepare charts based on multiple categories and subcategories.
4. Connect to Accounts:
- We can easily monitor all our accounts on one page on a bigger screen via a network.
- Additionally, users can do their regular work such as additional income or expense, edit settings, view charts, and more.
- A budget app also helps to add multiple expense records, previous backup records, and restore data on a PC.
5. Easy Backup & Customization:
- The automatic backup facility on dropbox, google drive, and SD card is available.
- Moreover, it can automatically sync between android devices via dropbox.
- Users can easily customize the background, action bar, and button colors.
- We can customize the date format, payment method, tags, income category, etc.
There are various convenient tools available for expense management: currency converter, regular calculator, tip calculator, loan calculator, interest calculator, credit card payoff calculator, and many more. Therefore, it has become easy to manage our finances by recording our personal and business financial transactions, generating spending reports, reviewing our daily, weekly or monthly financial data, and managing our assets properly with the help of the online budget planner.